Contact us & Say Hello!
Chat with a Librarian
Chat online with a librarian 24 hours a day.
Text a Librarian
Send your question to the library via text message. We collaborate with other libraries to answer your questions on any topic. Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 am-8 pm, Friday 8 am-5 pm, Saturday 10 am-2 pm, Sunday 2-7 pm.
Call a Librarian
Call Information Services at - - - during official business hours to get answers on the phone. During normal business hours, our Information Services team provides quick answers to questions on a variety of topics over the telephone. The number is ---. Information Services is available to all E-Library users.
Email your question using our Ask the Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org) service.
Who can use Ask the Librarian?
- The service operates during Library's official business hours.
- Library staff will make every effort to respond in a timely manner after receiving a question.
- Due to staffing constraints there is a limit of three questions per patron per day.
- Library staffs are not allowed to conduct lengthy research. Please consider Book a Librarian for lengthy research requests.
Book a Librarian
Meet with a librarian for one-on-one help with research.
Speak with a professional librarian for one-on-one research assistance, either in person or on the phone. Appointments last about 30 minutes. Please request an appointment at least seven days in advance by completing this form.
We can help with many kinds of research. Typical requests include:
- Research into Educational Resources
- Finding a good read, for you or your book group
- Local historical research using newspaper archives
- General library resources, including subscription databases
- A research project for school